Worlde has spawned a wave of new word puzzle games, some aimed at different hobbies or interests. Byrdile, for example, encourages choral music lovers to identify words associated with that particular pursuit, and it proves extremely popular with enthusiasts of the music genre. If that includes yourself and you’re having trouble deciphering it today’s Byrdle answer for June 2nd, number 142, We are here to help.
What’s the best word to start with Byrdle?
If you’ve played Byrdle for any length of time, you’ll be familiar with the fact that his answers include “proper nouns, plurals, and musical terms in other languages.” On occasion, and unlike Worlde and many other similar games, the answers are not always English words, but sometimes in other languages, such as Latin and Italian. You have six attempts to unscramble the word before entering your final guess.
Just like other word puzzle challenges, it always pays to have a solid bunch of starting words to help you strike the right note. These often contain at least two vowels and do not repeat letters. This includes words like audio and raise.
While Byrdle doesn’t provide any helpful hints, you can check out the game’s developer Robert Brignall’s daily tweet, which provides insight into why each word was chosen and what it means. There are no spoilers, but it should help set your guesses on the right track.
Enjoy #Byrdle, but do not understand the answer? Then this thread is for you!
Each day I add the answer to the previous Byrdle and (where applicable) an exciting fact to this thread.
(Don’t know what it’s about? It’s this:
— Robert Brignall (@rbrignall) January 19, 2022
Today’s Byrdle (June 2, 2022) answer No. 142
Previous Byrdle answers
- Byrdle #141 (June 1, 2022): ATONAL
- Byrdle #140 (May 31, 2022): RUTTER
- Byrdle #139 (May 30, 2022): PESTO
- Byrdle #137 (May 28, 2022): BREVIS
- Byrdle #136 (May 27, 2022): BRAHMS
- Byrdle #135 (May 26, 2022): COELOS
- Byrdle #134 (May 25, 2022): TELL
- Byrdle #133 (May 24, 2022): BALLAD
- Byrdle #132 (May 23, 2022): KANTUS
- Byrdle #131 (May 22, 2022): EIGHTH
- Byrdle #130 (May 21, 2022): LARYNX
- Byrdle #129 (May 20, 2022): QUIETLY
- Byrdle #128 (May 19, 2022): DEAN
- Byrdle #127 (May 18, 2022): CUSTOMERS
- Byrdle #126 (May 17, 2022): Mozart
- Byrdle #125 (May 16, 2022): HARMONY
Did you get Byrdle’s reply today? Let us know here at Twinfinite in the comments below and share your longest streak with your fellow players.
https://twinfinite.net/2022/06/todays-byrdle-clue-answer/ Today’s Byrdle Clue & Answer (June 2, 2022)