The Sun’s Who Cares Wins Awards are back – and we need YOU to nominate your healthcare heroes.
Our annual awards, in partnership with NHS Charities Together, honor the extraordinary people who keep our healthcare service running, from cleaners to porters, nurses to doctors and paramedics.
Scroll down to nominate
Last year’s nominees met Prince William, Prime Minister Boris Johnson and David Beckham at a ceremony broadcast on Channel 4.
And this year we have planned a very special party again.
So if there is someone who has helped you or your family who deserves recognition for their incredible work, this is your chance to say thank you.
Nominations should be for something that happened in the last 12 months, unless it’s about one person’s hard work over many years.
The closing date for entries is July 30, 2022.
NOMINATE BY FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW
If you are having trouble seeing the registration form, click here.
WHO CARE WINS… THE CATEGORIES
WE want you to nominate the selfless medical professionals, researchers and volunteers who have changed your life.
The categories are:
- best doctor – an NHS doctor – GP, hospital doctor or consultant
- Best midwife – an NHS midwife who has looked after a woman or her baby
- best team – any NHS or health team on the front lines and behind the scenes who have gone above and beyond their call of duty
- best nurse – an NHS nurse in any field
- Best Health Charity – a health organization that helped you or a loved one
- Secret hero – Do you know a friend or person who gives up their time to volunteer at a healthcare organization, hospital, hospice, or similar?
- young hero – it could be a caregiver or an activist or something else. Open to anyone under the age of 18
- Mental Health Hero – for a significant contribution to mental health
- 999 hero – An EMS worker, team, or member of the public performed an emergency rescue, operation, or similar
CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
https://www.the-sun.com/health/824548/nhs-heroes-sun-who-cares-wins-nominate/ The Sun’s Who Cares wins healthcare awards: nominate your NHS heroes HERE – The US Sun