The royal family is gearing up ahead of the Netflix series Meghan and Harry out today

King Charles III and First Lady of Ukraine Olena Zelenska during his visit to the Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral of the Holy Family in Exile in London to officially open the new Ukrainian Welcome Center and meet staff, volunteers and displaced families from Ukraine. Picture date: Wednesday November 30, 2022.

King Charles to release statements on unwarranted claims in new series (Image: PA)

Members of the royal family are preparing today for the release of the first episodes of the bombastic Meghan and Harry Netflix series.

Around 8am, the first three episodes of the £88million six-part series are due to go online.

King Charles and Prince William are ready to provide a “swift and robust” response to any unjustified claims made in the series, it was reported this morning.

But William and Kate are unlikely to see it for themselves, it has been claimed.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have already made a number of claims in two trailers released by Netflix in recent days.

They have claimed they have no protection from the palace and accused aides of actively “planting” stories against them as part of a “dirty game”.

A source told The Mirror: “There’s a feeling at camp that Harry and Meghan are making a lot of noise and there’s not much more to say.

“But preparations will be made for any outcome, particularly if unfounded allegations are made.”

Members of the now-defunct Sussexes household are also said to be “seething with rage” over trailers for the six-part documentary.

To view this video, please enable JavaScript and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 videos

blank

The new series will be released at 8am today (Picture: AP)

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (foreground centre), seated with the Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Charles (front row), Prince Andrew (background right) and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey, London.

The new series is said to have raised concerns between senior royals (Image: PA)

Mandatory Credit: Photo by Steve Sands/NewYorkNewswire/Bauer-Griffin/Shutterstock (13654840m) Meghan Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry Ripple of Hope Awards, New York, U.S. - December 06, 2022

The royal couple received an award for their activism earlier this week (Image: Steve Sands/NewYorkNewswire/Bauer-Griffin/Shutterstock)

MORE: When did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle last visit the UK and when could they be back?

MORE: Meghan Markle wears Princess Diana’s £75,000 ring to accept human rights award

Buckingham and Kensington Palace officials will watch the first three episodes of the series on Thursday morning.

However, it is understood that the Prince and Princess of Wales will refuse to watch the first three episodes of the documentary.

An insider also told The Sun that the royals are reluctant to embark on a fight over the series.

They said, “If there are parts that are obviously wrong, then it is only right that they be corrected.

“The trailers already contain some glaring errors and misrepresentations, which doesn’t bode well for the series as a whole. But the plan is to keep shtum and move on.’

However, sources told the newspaper they are unlikely to respond until the full series has been released – which is expected next Thursday.

It is understood the aides were instructed by the King and Prince of Wales to provide a “quick and robust” response if necessary.

“If there is a need to react to something in the upcoming series, you can be assured that the response will be swift and robust.”

Netflix senior is understood to have granted Ryal a right of reply to give him a chance to respond to any allegations made in the series.

But both Buckingham and Kensington Palace deny receiving any such approach.

There have already been a number of revelations that caused quite a stir after two trailers for the new series were released.

The second teaser clip, released on Monday, sparked a spate of fake news allegations when it emerged that Netflix had attempted to pass off Katie Price footage as evidence that the couple was “being hounded by the media”. .

It comes after an image from the first trailer showed a crowd of photographers at a Harry Potter film premiere, but that was before the couple even met.

Harry and Megan

The trailer features several previously unreleased private images in black and white (Picture: Netflix)

Harry and Megan

The documentary was billed as an intimate look at the couple’s relationship (Image: Netflix)

Harry and Megan

The series has been in the works for several months but few details have been released so far (Picture: Netflix)

Harry & Meghan | Official Trailer | Netflix Grabs from the second trailer

Meghan can be seen crying in the second trailer (Image: NETFLIX)

Members of the Royal Family, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester (back left), the Prince and Princess of Wales, King Charles III and the Queen Consort and Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence with the Princess Royal (back right) during the annual Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall in London. Picture date: Saturday November 12, 2022.

Members of the royal family stand ready to respond to any claims (Image: PA)

MORE: How did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle meet and when did they get married?

MORE: ‘Bullied staff’ urge Buckingham Palace to take a stand against Meghan and Harry’s Netflix series

The second, eyebrow-raising claims have seen the Duke and Duchess of Sussex unroll a pal to level racism allegations.

US businessman Christopher Bouzy, 47, ranted in the second official teaser: “It’s about hate. It’s about racing.’

And the bombshells kept coming as Prince Harry blew up the royal “hierarchy.”

And he also expressed a chilling concern: he was “scared” that “history would repeat itself.”

The trailer also features a direct shot of Harry’s late mother, Princess Diana, and grimly hints that Meghan could suffer the same tragic fate due to press attention.

Referring to his mother in the second trailer, the Duke goes on to blast the royal family’s treatment of women.

The 37-year-old claims: “The pain and suffering of women marrying into this facility is a feeding frenzy.”

And the Duke even goes so far as to claim Meghan didn’t feel “protected” as he burst out, “They will never protect you.”

The first commercial features footage of Meghan wiping her tears and Harry looking visibly distraught.

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.

For more stories like this, Visit our news page.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/12/08/royal-family-bracing-themselves-ahead-of-meghan-and-harry-netflix-series-released-today-17899850/ The royal family is gearing up ahead of the Netflix series Meghan and Harry out today

Justin Scacco

InternetCloning is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@internetcloning.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button