Second teenager arrested after boy stabbed to death after party in Surrey

The Greenhill Road junction in Camberley

Emergency services responded to the Greenhill Road junction in Camberley (Image: Google Maps)

A juvenile suspect is in custody on suspicion of murdering another 17-year-old boy after a party in Surrey on Friday night.

Police were called to a road junction in Camberley at 10.50pm following reports of a stabbing.

They found the victim, who died in a “senseless and violent” attack at the scene.

Detectives said they arrested two 17-year-old boys in connection with the incident, although one of them has since been freed with no further action.

It happened at the Greenhill Road intersection of Copped Hall Drive.

The BBC reported that police said they followed a party at a home address attended by a number of young people.

Neighbor Julia Kenny said: ‘In this area and nearby neighboring areas this just doesn’t happen. Obviously, for parents who have kids that age, it’s a worry, a constant worry.’

Surrey Police Interim Chief Inspector Simon Dunn said: “We would like to reassure the local community that we are working tirelessly to clarify the circumstances of this senseless and violent attack and ensure those responsible are brought to justice as soon as possible.

“There is still a heavy police presence in the area and a cordon remains at the scene to allow crime scene investigators to collect evidence and the road is still closed. We would like to thank local residents for their patience and support while we conduct our investigations.

“We are asking for witnesses and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen someone acting suspiciously in the area before police were called last night, or a young man walking south down Greenhill Road from the scene and ran into the neighboring streets.

“The victim’s family is receiving the support and immediate care they need at this difficult time.”

A Home Office pathologist was due to perform a post-mortem on the boy’s body in the morgue of Frimley Park Hospital in nearby Frimley, and the Surrey Coroner was due to open and adjourn an inquest into his death later in the week.

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at

For more stories like this, Visit our news page. Second teenager arrested after boy stabbed to death after party in Surrey

Justin Scacco

InternetCloning is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button