Local

Rodent chewing on electrical wires sparks house fire in St. Charles

ST. CHARLES, Mo. — Firefighters say a rodent chewing on electrical wires started a house fire in St. Charles on Sunday night.

First responders were called to the 400 block of 5th Street around 10:00 p.m. to report a fire. People inside the home smelled smoke, left the home, and called 911.

Everyone in the house was able to make it right. No injuries were reported in this incident.

A fire was found in an attic. The fire brigade was able to find it quickly and extinguish the fire. An investigation later found that the fire was likely caused by a rodent chewing on electrical wires.

https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/rodent-chewing-on-electrical-wiring-sparks-st-charles-house-fire/ Rodent chewing on electrical wires sparks house fire in St. Charles

Nate Jones

InternetCloning is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@internetcloning.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button