InternetCloning.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Affiliate Program. It is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
(as of Oct 26,2020 19:05:12 UTC – Details)
We have updated this guide and have included more helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of your MacBook Pro. All the issues raised in the reviews have been addressed. If you are looking for a complete user guide that has all the hidden tips and tricks to maximize the benefits of your 2019 MacBook Pro on macOS Catalina, this is the guide for you.
With the introduction of macOS Catalina, you now have more features to explore on your MacBook Pro like the Picture in Picture feature, New Dark Mode, Apple Arcade, option to unsubscribe directly in the Mail app and lots more. Even for existing users, these new features may seem a little overwhelming when using them for the first time.
In this user guide, you will find detailed steps on how to explore every available additions to macOS Catalina along with pictures to make it easy for you to understand and follow. Whether you are just buying a new MacBook Pro or downloading the new software to your existing device, this book has all you need to achieve more productivity on your Mac.
Some of the guides you will learn in this book include:
- Download and Installation of macOS Catalina
- Downgrading to the Previous Operating System
- Automatically Run Dark Mode
- Find a Lost Device with the ‘Find My’ App
- Unsubscribe from a Mailing List in Mail
- Setup Sidecar to Use your iPad As a Second Screen
- Sign Documents on Your Computer with your iPad or iPhone
- Track Friends/ Device with Find My App
- Use Screen Time in macOS Catalina
- How to Use the Music App
- Sync your iPad and iPhone with Your Mac
- Back-up your iPad or iPhone on macOS Catalina
- Restore your iPad or iPhone on macOS Catalina
- How to Use the Podcasts App on Mac
- How to Use the Apple TV App for Mac
- Set up Parental Controls in the TV App
- How to Use Notes App on Mac
- Sign in to iCloud
- Reminders App on Mac
- Using Text Snippets in Reminder
- Voice Controls on Mac
- Disable/ Enable Commands in Voice Control
- Create Custom Commands in Voice Control
- Using Safari on Mac
- Detailed Guide on the Apple mail app
- Using Picture-in-Picture feature
- Using screen time
- And lots more!
Value Add for this book
- A detailed table of content that you can always reference to get details quickly and more efficiently.
- Step by step instructions on how to operate your device in the simplest terms, easy for all to understand.
- Latest tips and tricks to help you enjoy your device to the fullest.
Click on Buy Now to get this book and begin to do more productive activities with your new MacBook Pro.