InternetCloning.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Affiliate Program. It is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
(as of Oct 25,2020 02:12:10 UTC – Details)
1.It works well with your Super Famicom Classic old-school retro game system.
2.These buttons have a good spring to them,easy to use.
3.The gamepad feels solid in the hand,buttons are responsive with a good bounce back.
4.100% Brand New,30 days no reason to return and 6 month quality warranty.
ATTENTION:‘MODE’ button takes you back to the main menu quickly. If you do not press ‘MODE’ button while you are playing game.
How to use:
1. Turn on the console and plug in the receiver ,the LED on receiver will flash (search the signal).
2. Put three pieces AAA batteries (Not include) into the controller, the LED light on the controller flashes (search the signal). The controller will match the receiver automatically. When the LED light keeps on, you can start to play.
3. To extend the battery life, the controller will sleep if it’s not connected to the console for 30 seconds or there’s no act for 5 minutes when the controller is connected. To wake up the controller, you can press “START” button.
4. Press “SELECT” and “START” simultaneously can return the main menu directly. Don’t need press the “RESET” button on the host.
5. The controller will disconnect when the battery voltage is low (below 2.1V). Please replace the batteries.
Warm Tips: The NES classic mini console has two controller port. The left one is main port and right one is secondary port. Only the main port can control the menu interface. The controller on the secondary port will work after it enters games interface.
Specially for Nes Classic mini version Edition 2016
Designed for maximum comfort and functionality
Classic layout and Super sensitive buttons for precision control
Plug and Play, no extra drivers needed, 3 AAA batteries needed
Replacement Gamepad, not original Gamepad, not manufactured or sold by Nintendo