- A man in his 90s from Bernalillo County. The person has underlying conditions and is a resident of the Las Palomas Center in Albuquerque.
- A man in his 70s from McKinley County. This individual is a resident of the McKinley Care Center.
- A man in his 50s from San Juan County. The individual has been hospitalized and has underlying conditions.
The death toll of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 5,549.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported an additional 1,299 cases of COVID-19. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported totals 335.617 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 398 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 4 new cases in Catron County
- 78 new cases in Chaves County
- 9 new cases in Cibola . County
- 2 new cases in Colfax . County
- 42 new cases in Curry . County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 185 new cases in Doña Ana . County
- 37 new cases in Eddy County
- 31 new cases in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Hidalgo . County
- 29 new cases in Lea County
- 9 new cases in Lincoln County
- 10 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 12 new cases in Luna County
- 22 new cases in McKinley County
- 4 new cases in Mora County
- 20 new cases in Otero . County
- 9 new cases in Quay County
- 22 new cases in Rio Arriba . County
- 51 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 74 new cases in Sandoval County
- 55 new cases in San Juan County
- 16 new cases in San Miguel County
- 67 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Sierra County
- 14 new cases in Socorro County
- 16 new cases in Taos County
- 9 new cases in Torrance County
- 4 new cases in Union County
- 54 new cases in Valencia County
- 9 new cases among New Mexico Department of Corrections inmates at the New Mexico Central Correctional Facility in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Department of Corrections inmates at the Otero . County Jail Facility
As of Thursday, there were 661 people hospitalized in New Mexico with COVID-19.
There are 285,058 designated COVID-19 cases as recalled by NMDOH.
New Mexico reported first identified case of the Omicron variant on Tuesday.
https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/new-mexico-reports-33-new-deaths-1299-additional-covid-19-cases/6334943/?cat=500 New Mexico reports 33 new deaths, 1,299 additional COVID-19 cases