Featuring 4K@60fps recording and 5X digital zoom, the new MORANGE M1 Pro gimbal can be considered as a true DJI Pocket 2 alternative. The M1 Pro will be available in 3 colors (black, orange, and grey).
According to the first rumors, it’s 2s/875mAh LI-Ion battery allows more than two hours of continuous recording, when the gimbal is set at FHD@30fps. The MORANGE M1 Pro vlog gimbal can take memory cards with up to 256 GB capacity.
In addition to Slow-motion, Hyperlapse, and Motinlapse creative modes, it features AI-powered active tracking. The gimbal can recognize humans, dogs, cats as well as facial expressions.
MORANGE M1 Pro features and specs
- Low weight (136g), super compact size;
- 2.8mm wide-angle lens with 116° FOV;
- 1/2.3 CMOS image sensor;
- 1.4-inch AMOLED color screen;
- 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) with up to 60fps;
- High bitrate compression (100Mbps);
- Up to 5X digital zoom;
- Smart AI tracking (Human, dog, and cat recognization);
- Slow-motion, Hyperlapse, 30S Long-term exposure, and Motinlapse creative modes;
- Controllable Range: -220°~ 75°(Panning) /-45°~ +90°(Tilting) / ±50°(Rolling);
- Up to 150 minutes of working time (at 1080P@30fps).
MORANGE M1 Pro vs DJI Pocket 2: In-depth comparison
In the table below I will try to compare the most important specs of both pocket-size gimbals. I highlighted with red where the M1Pro shines and with green where Osmo Pocket 2 excels.
|MORANGE M1 Pro||DJI Osmo Pocket 2|
|Number of motors||3-axis||3-axis|
|Gimbal range||Pan: -240°-+80°|
|Display||1.4″ AMOLED||1.3″ Touchscreen|
|Image sensor||1/2.3″ CMOS||1/1.7″ CMOS|
|Max bit-rate||100 Mbps||100 Mbps|
DJI Matrix Stereo
|Battery||875 mAh||875 mAh|
|Work time||150 minutes||140 minutes|
|Tripod mount||?||Yes, adapter|