Lifestyle

Meghan Markle news – Meg is ‘anxious to prove herself’ as Sussexes need to release ‘concrete’ material to show ‘success’

Andrew’s balcony ban to prevent him from ‘becoming a distraction’

Prince Andrew has been banned from joining the Queen on the royal balcony for her platinum jubilee celebrations to prevent him from “becoming a distraction,” claims a marketer.

On Friday, Buckingham Palace announced its plans for the Trooping the Color parade, which takes place on June 2, marking the start of a four-day long bank holiday weekend.

Only “working royals” like Charles and William will join Her Majesty on the palace’s royal balcony.

Her Majesty made the decision after “careful consideration,” a statement said.

The Daily Express reports that royal blogger Gert’s Royal tweeted about the news, suggesting the monarch’s decision may have been made to prevent Andrew from performing rather than banning the Sussexes outright.

It highlights the Duke of York’s appearance at the memorial service for his father, Prince Philip, held last month, where he accompanied the monarch at Westminster Abbey.

She said the instance sparked a “media frenzy,” adding, “It’s not something the PR team wants to repeat.”

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/5252277/meghan-markle-news-prince-harry-latest-3/ Meghan Markle news – Meg is ‘anxious to prove herself’ as Sussexes need to release ‘concrete’ material to show ‘success’

Jessica MacLeish

InternetCloning is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@internetcloning.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button