One of the most popular life simulation games, The Sims 4 is all about character development. The game has a unique satisfaction point system that works in the same way as the reward points. Happiness points in The Sims 4 help you control your Sim’s lifestyle and way of life. However, there aren’t many ways to get these points, which is why many players struggle to earn them in-game. With this in mind, we provide you with the best and easiest ways Happiness points in The Sims 4.
How to get happiness points in The Sims 4
Collecting happiness points in The Sims 4 is not an easy task as you need to unlock basic skills as well as hours of grinding. There are several ways to get happiness points in Sims 4, but we’ve shortlisted the most effective ones in this guide:
Whims are random wishes or wishes your Sim gets. Upon completion, players can earn satisfaction points for their efforts. When The Sims 4 was first released, the Whims option was enabled by default. However, it appears that after a recent patch, the option has now been disabled for new users.
Follow these steps to turn on whims:
- Open Sim’s 4 on your device.
- Navigate to game settings.
- Choose playing style on the next screen.
- Now you will see an option for whims. Click on it and turn it on.
Once you toggle it, you’ll get Whims tasks. Just complete them to earn in-game satisfaction points.
Aspirations are one of the most reliable ways to earn happiness points in Sims 4. Each Sim has an Aspiration, and players can earn Happiness Points by completing a task in the Aspiration.
For example, the bodybuilder claim requires you to train straight for eight hours. After completing the task, you will be rewarded with 50 satisfaction points for your efforts. There’s no shortage of aspirations for your Sim, and you can complete countless of them to reach your happiness point goal.
Cheat codes are found in almost every video game, and The Sims 4 is no exception. These are the steps to get happiness points through a cheat code:
- Open the in-game cheat box by pressing Ctrl + SHIFT + C.
- Type “testingcheatson” to activate the cheats.
- Now use the format “sims.give_satisfaction_points #” in the cheatbox.
- For example, enter the command “sims.give_satisfaction_points 10000” to get 10,000 points.
- Press enter and the points will be credited to your account.
What are Sims 4 Happiness Points used for?
After earning happiness points, you’re probably wondering what they’re used for in the game. There are usually two ways to use happiness points in The Sims 4:
The best way to spend happiness points in The Sims 4 is to buy the potions in the rewards shop. These potions temporarily affect the mood of the Sims. Here are a few examples:
- Potion of Youth: This potion costs 1500 SP and resets the clock to your Sim’s current life stage.
- Confident Potion: You can buy this potion for 200 SP which gives the Sim a very confident vibe.
- Flirty Potion: As the name suggests, your Sim will be in a flirty mood after using this potion. This potion costs around 200 SP in the in-game shop.
Unlike potions, reward traits in The Sims 4 are considered one-time purchases. Here are some examples:
- Fruitful: After purchasing for 3000 satisfaction points, the chances of having twins improve significantly.
- Always welcome: It costs around 500 Happiness Points, and your Sim can shower in any house without angering them.
That’s all you need to know Happiness points in The Sims 4. For more tips and tricks, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
https://twinfinite.net/2022/05/how-get-satisfaction-points-the-sims-4-what-theyre-used-for/ How To Get Happiness Points In The Sims 4 (And What They Are Used For)