Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some product and service links.
We absolutely love Halloween. We’re totally on board with the spooky season and making sure the holiday spirit lasts for as long as possible before we have to move on. We don’t want it to be just one day – and it’s so sad when we only get to wear our costume once.
That’s why this year we’re on the hunt for Halloween-related fashion and costume finds that can be reused for normal life as well. These pieces will serve you both before and after October 31st. Shop our top 15 picks from Amazon below!
1. Dress up as the only true Wednesday Addams? Look like the icon herself in this dress from Melynnco. After Halloween, take out your pigtails and try a fun statement necklace peeking out from under the collar!
2. If you prefer to go the colorful and fun route instead, these Romwe floral print trousers are ideal for a 60’s inspired costume. Styled differently, they also fit perfectly with modern trends!
3. coffee or death, right? What about coffee and Death? This fun meladyan crew neck features a skeleton drinking from a steaming hot mug!
4. Show off your claws with a leopard costume this Halloween, and later you can zip off your ears and wear this shein top with a pair of jeans or a mini skirt!
5. Whether you’re a forest fairy or a hippie, this green leaf flower crown will be awesome. We’d also love to see it repurposed for a garden wedding – or even hung on your wall as a decoration!
6. We really can’t get enough of these skeleton hair clips! So fun and great for a spooky Halloween look, but you can totally rock them with regular outfits too!
7. Fishnet tights come in handy for a variety of costumes, whether you’re out and about Rock horror or retro rock star. Don’t let this Charmnight double pack waste the rest of the year though!
8th. This Leg Avenue Glitter Spider Web Face Mask is a beautiful choice for a Halloween party, but it can also be your go-to accessory for travel or when you’re not feeling well!
9. These fingerless Jisen gloves could work for a variety of costumes from bikers to dancers, but this style is becoming trendy for everyday wear right now too!
10 How cute is the little ghost embroidered on this Dalix baseball cap? We want to show him the world!
11. stranger things Fans will recognize this Hellfire Club t-shirt immediately! Go Halloween as fan favorite Eddie Munson and meet other fans the rest of the year while wearing it too!
12. Once you’ve got the hat and boots, all you really need to perfect a cowgirl costume is something like this plaid match flannel shirt. It looks just as good with chunky sneakers and a beanie!
13. Keep things simple with this brown sweater from Mafalus. It can be a regular slouchy sweater for everyday wear, but for Halloween it can be part of a deer, dog or bear costume!
14 A sheer black mesh dress like this dress from Floerns can pair with witch costumes, spooky doll costumes and more. Try wearing it over lighter colors in real life!
fifteen. A utilitarian style jumpsuit like this Allegra K jumpsuit can work for pilot costumes and beyond. It will also be so cute in normal life with high heels!
Haven’t bought yet? Check out more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful such as: B. Wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, shaping bridal wear and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can get products from manufacturers for free for testing. In addition, if you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about. This does not affect our decision whether or not to feature or endorse a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback to ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have fun shopping!
https://www.usmagazine.com/shop-with-us/news/halloween-fashion-costume-clothing-accessories/ Halloween fashion finds that you can wear in normal life too