ST. LOUIS, Mo. – For over two decades, Google’s “Year in Search” has given the public an annual look at what fascinates people around the world. The search engine says 2022 was a year marked by People looking for new opportunities. Many people asked personal questions like “Can I change?”
The world’s leading search trend on Google was “Wordle”. The game has become a habit for many and answers are sought daily. Other 2022 top search trends These include Ukraine, Queen Elizabeth, election results, Powerball numbers and monkeypox.
2022 St. Louis Google Search Trends:
- The St. Louis, MO area was the only place in the country that sought out blues more than any other genre of music.
- Muntjac deer was the trendiest animal in the St. Louis area this year.
- Of the 3 places that had sports bars as a top trending search near me, the St. Louis area was the most searched for. The other areas were Sioux Falls, SD and Wichita, KS.
- Grinder sandwich was the most popular recipe in the St. Louis, MO area.
- The St. Louis area has had more searches for vegan restaurants near me than anywhere else in the US
Top 10 trending “near me” searches in the St. Louis, MO area:
- Gasoline prices near me
- Cheapest gas near me
- Remote jobs near me
- pruning near me
- Indian restaurant near me
- Flea markets near me
- concerts near me
- Vegan restaurants near me
- Sports bar near me
- pantry near me
https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/google-reveals-2022-st-louis-search-trends/ Google unveils 2022 search trends in St. Louis