Bolton, Mass. (WHDH) – A fire in the living room this morning left a family of three without a home.
At around 11:23am firefighters responded to a reported fire in the living room of a house on Wattaquadock Road in Bolton. Upon arrival, all residents were out of the house.
The crews received mutual help from the surrounding towns and the fire was extinguished in half an hour.
There were no injured firefighters or civilians, but the family of three was displaced.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, transcribed or redistributed.)
https://whdh.com/news/house-fire-in-bolton-displaces-family-of-3/ Bolton house fire ousts family of three – Boston News, Weather, Sports