InternetCloning.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Affiliate Program. It is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
(as of Nov 30,2020 11:11:15 UTC – Details)
Support Devices Including:Windows、Android、macbook Series
iPad Series ( Note: Updated System to iPadOS 13 or Above and Turn on the “Assistive Touch”You need to open the function of “AssistiveTouch” with the following steps to set it: Setting – Accessibility – AssistiveTouch )
New iPad 10.2 2019, iPad 9.7 Inch 2018, iPad 9.7 2017, iPad Pro 12.9″ / 11.0″ / 10.5″ / 9.7″, iPad Air 10.5 / Air 2, iPad mini 5/ 4.
iPhone Series ( Note: Updated System to iOS
* Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
* Photoelectric resolution: 3 adjustable DPI level (1000 / 1200 / 1600DPI)
How to use the Bluetooth mouse:
1. Charge for 2 hours before first use，the blue light is on when charging, the blue light is automatically extinguished when fully charged，pairing open the Bluetooth mouse (switch to “on”position), press the black circle “Bluetooth connection button”More than 3 seconds.
2. Turn on the computer Bluetooth or toward the Bluetooth signal in the bottom right corner of the computer screen. Right click to select “add device”, then the Bluetooth will enter the search state. (Note: Bluetooth normally has a Bluetooth logo in the lower right corner of the computer, if it normally starts.)
3. Wait for the computer to search interface into the Bluetooth device, the Bluetooth computer can search a mouse shape icon or “Bluetooth Mouse”, that is the Bluetooth mouse, and then click next to start the match, the pairing is successful mouse begin work.
√ If your device does not have Bluetooth, you need to install the Bluetooth adapter first.
√ If you do not use the mouse for a long time, turn off the “ON / OFF” switch.
√ In order to save battery life, please do not charge the mouse when there is electricity.
√ Rarely occurs on the mouse connection problem, if the connection is not on the deletion of the current Bluetooth driver, and download the correct Bluetooth
[BEST COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH 4.0 CHIP] – Compatible with more than 99% Bluetooth devices. Connect iPad 10.2 2019, iPad 9.7 Inch 2018, iPad 9.7 2017, iPad Pro 12.9″ / 11.0″ / 10.5″/ 9.7″, iPad Air 10.5 / Air 2, iPad mini 5/ 4, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xs Max etc.( Note: Updated System to iPadOS 13 and iOS 13 or above, and Turn on the “Assistive Touch” ) PC, Macbook pro air 2012/…2017/2018/2019 laptop, notebook, Mac OS; Support Win7 Win8 Win10 Linux OS X or Android tablet.
【Skin-Friendly for Comfort】Silent click Mouse with classic design with anti-fingerprint finish offers your hand maximum support and comfort. The sturdy anti-slip rubber scroll wheel ensures that your hand will not slip when scrolling.
【Rechargeable Optical Wireless Mouse】Built-in durable 450mAh lithium rechargeable battery can last up to 500 hours after fully charged, and standby time is super long with auto sleep and wake mode. Easily recharged through the included USB cable, no need to change the battery.
【NOISE FREE】Quiet click sound when pressing buttons, which makes you away from worrying about bothering others, especially at home while other family members having rest, so that you can stay focused on your work.
QUALITY GUARANTEE: One year quality warranty for this bluetooth mouse from ZERU