Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some product and service links.
We always strive to dress like New York fashionistas. Even if you’re already one, if you look around at how stylish everyone else is, you can guess your outfit! City-chic fashion is a special blend of effortless and unique. You want it to look like you just put an outfit together and it somehow worked out (even if you spent an hour getting dressed).
However, we don’t want you to spend an hour getting dressed, so we’ve put together 17 amazing fashion tips that will have you feeling like you’re in NYC in no time. We’ve also kept things cheap as not everyone has access or the money for expensive boutiques. Shop Below!
17 Fashion Finds for New York City Style
1. Our absolute favourite: The important things first! Before you buy anything else, a white button-up is a must. This Runcati collar shirt will be the most versatile piece in your wardrobe!
2. We also love: On the other hand, if you want more of a statement piece, this crop top from SOLY HUX features an ornate abstract print that we love!
3. We cannot forget: Two fashion tips that never fail? Higher neckline and dropped shoulder seams. Try swapping a plain t-shirt for this SweatyRocks top!
4. Our absolute favourite: Oversized is the name of the game right now, and this Versear dress scores win after win. It looks like it was plucked straight from a Brooklyn art gallery!
5. We also love: You’ll never go wrong with this figure-hugging dress from Kaximil, thanks to the high neckline and flattering ruching. Layer any type of outerwear over it!
6. We cannot forget: You can definitely wear this off-the-shoulder dress by R.Vivimos to a nice event – but in true New York fashion, you should also wear it 100% more casually!
7. Our absolute favourite: Say hello to your new fall favorite. This Dokotoo jacket puts an edge on corduroy by giving it an unlined hem!
8. We also love: When the weather gets really cooler, it’s time to switch to a longer, fluffier coat. This Angashion faux fur coat comes in so many colors!
9. We can’t forget: Winter is cold on city streets – and in almost every other state. Time for an extra long buffer – spend less than $100 on this shanfetl coat!
10. Our absolute favourite: These Tronjori trousers are a must-have if you really want to upgrade your wardrobe. They’re number one bestsellers for a reason!
11. We also love: Of course, wide-leg jeans are currently an important part of the wardrobe of every fashionista. These Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. jeans have high quality but a low price!
12. We cannot forget: Bold dressers, this is for you. Check out these Mistshopy color block pants!
13. Our absolute favorite: Cleated boots should be at the top of your shopping list for a NYC-worthy wardrobe. These Dream Pairs boots come in four versatile shades!
14. We also love: We also recommend a pair of contemporary loafers to dress up or dress down. These Aerosoles loafers are so comfortable too!
15. We can’t forget: Of course, we always recommend sneakers. Try a platform pair like these PUMA kicks!
16. Our absolute favorite: A beanie always adds an extra cool layer to any outfit. This Yanibest hat is our pick because it’s affordable and lined with satin to protect hair!
17. We also love: Chains have been trending lately and they are such an easy and inexpensive addition to any outfit. Try wrapping this KunJoe chain belt around your waist or hips!
Are you looking for more? Discover all of Amazon fashion here and check out all of Amazon’s daily deals for more great finds!
Are you looking for something different? Check out more of our favorites below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful such as: B. Wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, shaping bridal wear and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can get products from manufacturers for free for testing. In addition, if you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about. This does not affect our decision whether or not to feature or endorse a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback to ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have fun shopping!
https://www.usmagazine.com/shop-with-us/news/affordable-fashion-new-york-city-style/ Affordable fashion finds for a NYC approved wardrobe