A defibrillator saved this Wiggle’s life. Now he wants her everywhere

Realizing that he was one of only 10 percent of people to survive sudden cardiac arrest led Greg Page to improve the situation for the other 90 percent.

Justin Scaccy

InternetCloning is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@internetcloning.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button