These 3 Ingredient Almond Flour Pancakes are grain-free, dairy-free, and considered one of our favourite high-protein breakfast recipes of all time!
Make these almond flour banana pancakes or any of our different healthy pancake recipes and have a cheerful stomach all morning lengthy.
3 Ingredient Almond Flour Pancakes
Why solely 3 easy components? Many individuals who want an allergen-friendly pancake recipe have made these 3 ingredient almond flour pancakes and LOVED them.
In the present day we’re sharing a Match Foodie pancake favourite and they’re solely made with 3 components! Not solely are these almond flour pancakes simple to make, however the style superb and the consistency can also be cake-y and scrumptious.
What you want
Right here’s what you want for these easy almond flour pancakes:
- Blanched almond flour: Almond flour is basically simply floor almonds, which makes this flour grain-free. Ensure that to particularly use blanched super-fine almond flour and you’re going to get the very best outcomes. We advocate Bob’s Red Mill.
- Eggs: Eggs are an vital a part of this recipe as it’ll assist bind the almond flour and banana and make them cake-y like…pancakes! Plus, they add a ton of protein.
- Banana: Banana provides an exquisite all-natural candy taste to those pancakes that make these muffins style identical to basic banana pancakes.
Hate bananas? Observe this recipe for the same grain-free pancake recipe made with applesauce as a substitute!
Almond Flour Pancakes Q’s
In relation to almond flour pancakes (or any grain-free pancake recipe), you will have questions! There are numerous issues to contemplate when making pancakes, particularly when you have particular dietary wants. Don’t fear, we’ve obtained you coated:
Can I change common flour with almond flour?
No, you can’t substitute almond flour for all-purpose flour (or any form of flour for that matter). Almond flour absorbs liquid fairly in another way than glutinous flours, so if you need to make use of all-purpose flour I’d discover a recipe that requires that particular flour.
Is almond flour excessive in carbs?
No! Almond flour is among the healthiest low carb flour choices in the marketplace. In 1/4 cup of almond flour, there are about 6 grams of carbs.
Is almond meal the identical as almond flour?
They’re primarily the identical factor, however sometimes almond flour is extra finely floor making it higher to bake and cook dinner with.
What’s the distinction between blanched and unblanched almond flour?
Blanched almond flour makes use of blanched almonds. Blanched almonds imply that the darker, outer shell is eliminated and you’re left with a shiny, cream shade almond! Unblanched simply implies that an entire almond was used.
Are you able to freeze almond flour pancakes?
Sure, you may freeze almond flour pancakes. Let pancakes cool fully. Then, tightly wrap pancakes with tinfoil and take away as a lot air as potential. Retailer within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
How do you reheat frozen pancakes?
To organize the almond flour pancakes after they’ve been frozen, pop them within the toaster or within the microwave and luxuriate in!
Are almond flour pancakes gluten free?
Sure! Almond flour is of course gluten-free. Simply be sure you verify and see if the almond flour you purchase is licensed gluten free in case you are celiac and also you’re good to go.
Are you able to make almond flour pancakes vegan?
We don’t counsel changing the eggs for a vegan choice as there are solely 3 components and eggs are a giant a part of this recipe.
Pancake Topping Concepts
Be at liberty to make these almond flour pancakes your personal by selecting your favourite pancake toppings! We love to combine and match fruits, nuts, nut butters and extra! Listed here are a few of our favourite pancake topping combos:
- Peanut butter + banana
- Cashew butter + raspberries
- Strawberries + cream
- Nutella + hemp hearts
- 1.5 cups blanched, super-fine almond flour
- 3 massive eggs
- 1 medium ripe banana
- optionally available: 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a blender or meals processor, mix banana and 1 egg till there aren’t any massive lumps within the banana.*
- Then, place combination into medium measurement bowl and add within the different 2 eggs. Whisk till mixed. Lastly add almond flour and baking powder and blend till clean.
- Warmth a nonstick pan to low/medium warmth and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Be aware that low/medium warmth is vital! You don’t need your pan too scorching or it received’t cook dinner absolutely within the center.
- Utilizing a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop batter onto pan. Let cook dinner for round 2 to three minutes per facet.
- Repeat till there isn’t a extra batter.
Ideas & Notes
* Alternatively, you should use a fork.
Serving Measurement: 1/4 recipe
Key phrases: almond flour pancakes