InternetCloning.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Affiliate Program. It is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
(as of Nov 16,2020 18:36:14 UTC – Details)
1. 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U Processor:Powerful performance easily keeps up with all your multitasking demands and enables new ways to interact with your PC.
2. HP Fast Charge:When your laptop is low on power, no one has time to wait hours to recharge. Power down your device and go from 0 to 90% charge in approximately 90 minutes
3. HP TrueVision HD Camera:Video chat with vibrant clarity, even in low light
4. HP Fast Charge: When your laptop is low on power, no one has time to wait hours to recharge. Power down your device and go from 0 to 90% charge in approximately 90 minutes
5. Re-writable DVD drive: Watch and write DVDs using the integrated optical drive
Display:17.3″ diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900)
Processor: Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Hard drive size: 2TB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
Operating system: Windows 10 Home
Media drive: 1 multi-format SD media card reader
Audio: Stereo speakers
Video: Intel HD Graphics 620 (up to 4.07 GB)
Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(Data Transfer Only), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
Battery: 3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion，Up to 6.75 hours
Camera: Front-facing HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Microphone
Keyboard: Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
Dimensions:15.34 x 10.94 x 0.97 in
Color: Marine Blue
Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.