CONCORDS, MASS. (WHDH) – Fire officials said two residents were being examined Wednesday morning after a gas leak at Newbury Court in Concord.
Emergency services, who were on site shortly after 9:30 a.m., found “increased carbon monoxide levels” in the basement.
Inbound traffic from the Old Road to Nine Acre Corner was halted just before 10 a.m. Only emergency workers and groups going to Emerson Hospital were allowed through.
Officials say some windows in the Newbury Court building will remain open while firefighters vent parts of the building.
That is a developing story; Stay on the air and online with 7NEWS for the latest updates.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, transcribed or redistributed.)
https://whdh.com/news/2-residents-evaluated-after-gas-leak-at-newbury-court-in-concord/ 2 residents after gas leak at Newbury Court in Concord – Boston News, Weather, Sports